An artist who is exceptionally skilled at drawing. e.g. Through his work the artist demonstrated a high degree of draftsmanship. An artist's ability to draw.
1 April - 8 April
- Drawn Sketch
- Greek Temple Architecture - The anatomy of the Par...
- Who were the Symbolists in 19th century French Pai...
- Squashed Relief / Shallow Relief
- Sculptural Relief - Definition
- Art Terms
- Art Term
- Sunk Relief
- Art History Timeline
- What is 'In Situ' - in art and why is it so import...
- Lord of the Mic All Stars - check it out
- Mid-Relief Sculpture
- Unions scrap plan for Easter weekend fuel strike
- ▼ 1 April - 8 April (14)
- ► 2011 (45)