1. Changing the code for in-post and Labels widget.
- First, login to your Blogger account.
- Go to Dashboard --> Design --> Edit HTML.
- Remember to always back up your template, as a precaution.
- Tick the check box for Expand Widget Templates on top left of the HTML window.
- Look for following line within your HTML code:
You may find more than one instance. Replace each one of them following:
expr:href='data:label.url + "?max-results=5"'
If you use the menu tabs to link to your label pages, you will need to append the links that you use to look like this:
in order to limit the number of posts shown when you click a labels link you will need to attach
?max-results=5to the URL, like so:
The HTML code shown above will load up five results if your wish to show more or less simply change the number shown in yellow.